Monday, January 22, 2007

Kelly and Cameron!


The RAD Report

I think I am going to design board shorts. All I need is someone to design a surfboard...

But, before that I am headed out to Jeffrey's Bay! Although, it will be a few years from now, it is in the projects. Even though this is located in South Africa and not in Central West Africa, the continent of Africa has been on my top fifty things to do or destinations to visit.

This brings me to another discussion topic I would like to bring up. Someone once told me that if you can make a list of the top fifty things you would like to accomplish before you die, you will have led a fully enriched life. My top fifty includes: surfing, working in Art history, owning a studio in Aix-en-Provence, traveling to the African continent to attend a safari, visit the Frisco Bay, hike the Grand Canyon and live in the desert for several months, re-visit (re-reside?) PDX, cruise the Greek islands, vacationing in Australia (preferably Perth), publishing children's books, write a biographical novel on my family, design clothing, buy my parents a cruise trip for their fiftieth anniversary, visit as many art museums across the globe, write a few fictional novels, write a screenplay about a certain iconic rock star from the 70s and today, and some others. These are ranked amongst my top ten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home